Aerosoft Dillingham for FSX is in the final stages of development. We started the beta program last week, and the files are being banged away on by the testers as I type. No matter how long I work on a project, nothing beats seeing screenshots of others flying around in one of my creations after it’s left my hard drive. It won’t be long now before you tropical flyers can give it a try for yourselves.
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist