Ah, life’s ironies… I have had zippo time this week to do anything resembling flying, and it’s due in large part to my client’s Web site and blog needs. Any free time I’ve managed to peel off for myself has gone to plugging away at my NaNoWriMo novel, which is now over 50 pages long. Thanks for asking. So, to sum up: no writing on my blog this week because I’ve been too busy blogging and writing. A full-fledged Fanboy Friday this is not, but here are a couple of things that whipped past my window in a blur this week: Continue reading
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist