That stampede of thundering hoofbeats you hear is the crowd of armchair aviators rushing to Aerosoft to get their Catalina. Yep, hard as it may be to believe, they finally pushed the kitty out the door. From the looks of Nick Churchill’s gorgeous screenshots, it’s another masterpiece. Stefan Hoffmann, the talented gent who brought us the Hughes H1 racer, was the lead on this one. That’s all I need to say.
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist