Heads up, anyone interested in scenery design: Christian Stock has just published a tutorial I wrote for him on how I designed the runway ground polys for Plum Island. It’s a little wonky, but for anyone who’s ever been interested in how flightsim airports are made, this is a peek behind the curtain. You can see it here.
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist