Objects! Now that the base photo scenery, buildings, and hard surfaces are in, it’s time to add the objects that make an airfield come to life. On Thursday and Friday I added the rail fence, concrete barricades, a few custom trees, some concrete-filled tire tiedowns, an outhouse (yes, an outhouse), and the plastic-covered fence enclosure. Next up: the fuel tank and pump, some odds and ends, and perhaps the Schweitzer glider that seems to grow out of the grass there. Here are some shots of the most recent additions:
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist