After mulling over our options for a while now, Jon Patch and I have decided to cancel our plans to create Vancouver Int’l Airport for FSX. The reasons are many, but primarily for me it came down to priorities. I’m working on Emma Field X and Tongass Fjords at the moment. Both are small fields with a lot of character, which is the sort of project I enjoy most. I’m looking forward to putting my full efforts behind those projects for now. Jon is also hip-deep in some new modeling for the upcoming Misty Fjords X, so you’ll be getting a lot of new goodies from both of us soon enough!
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist