Admittedly, this is a little thing. And yes, perhaps a bit word-geeky as well. I just came across a link to the newly-posted German version of the manual for my Dillingham flight sim scenery. The original English version included a short essay I wrote, a mood piece to set the tone for hanging out in a small rural Hawaiian airport. Seeing one’s own words translated into another language is a kick, and I read enough German to be able to follow along. Couldnt’t have said it better myself!
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist