Okay, this is getting ridiculous. It’s day three of our Hawaiian oddysey, and if anything the winds today were the strongest yet. It’s been a sort of hurricane in a teacup all day long, with winds raging down the windward slopes of the Koolau mountains and tearing into Kailua, where we’re staying. It was so crazy, I had to brave the tempest today and take a video. Here’s hoping tomorrow is somewhat calmer!
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist