It’s been discussed elsewhere, but I have to reiterate here: for all you lucky desktop flyers installing FSX, please remember to defragment the hard drive where you installed it immediately after install. In testing, a bunch of ‘simmers have reported badly fragmented HD’s following their FSX installs, and enhanced performance within the sim once a defrag was done. I know it’s tempting to just jump into a plane and go for a flight after install, but trust me — this is one bit of housekeeping you definitely want to do.
- Introducing iBlueYonder.com!
- Coming Soon: iBlueYonder.com!
- First Look at Bear Gulch X Buildings
- Orbx Extends “May Madness” Sale to PNW Products
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 2
- FS Utilities: the Unseen & Unsung Heroes – Part 1
- Fanboy Friday Whacked by Poor Documentation
- A New Video Starring Twin Oaks
- No Layered Paint Kit? No problem!
- Sim Saturday!
- Arno Gerretsen
- Coincidental Meditation
- Edward "Glowworm"
- Embracing Encaustic
- Flight Sim X
- Jarn – Simming La Vida Loca!
- Jon Patch
- Nick Churchill
- Nick Whittome
- Owen Hewitt
- P-12C Pilot
- Ron Hamilton – Team Eaglesoft
- Screenshot Artist